Cafe Meetup 6/15: Calibration practice with Wits & Wagers

Austin Less Wrong

Jun 14, 2024, 1:28:07 AMJun 14
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com

Cafe Meetup 6/15: Calibration practice with Wits & Wagers

Author: Silas Barta
Categories: Events

Time once again for calibration practice! Using a series of numerical estimate questions about the real world, see if you can set a 75% confidence interval on the answers such that the correct answer is your interval 75% of the time, no more, no less. As in previous practices, we’ll draw questions from the game Wits & Wagers.

***

The meetup is at Central Market, 4001 N. Lamar, in the cafe area. Look for the LW and SSC signs. People start arriving at 1:30 pm, and the main activity will begin at 2:30 pm. Please follow in-store signs and guidance.

View this post online & share!

Silas Barta

Jun 15, 2024, 2:43:31 PMJun 15
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
I grabbed a spot in the upstairs indoor area. We might move outside.