June Movie Discussion

River

May 29, 2021, 12:52:46 PM5/29/21
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
Friday, June 25, 7pm

We will be discussing Doubt (2008). The three main characters are two nuns and a priest in a catholic school in the 60s. One of the nuns suspects the priest of abusing one of the boys. Is she justified? Is she right? What does it have to say about modern social dynamics? Come and discuss.

It is apparently available on HBO for the next three days, for those of you who have HBO. Otherwise, it is a $4 rental on Amazon.

Meeting link: https://meet.jit.si/LWAustinMovieNight

--
River Bellamy

River

Jun 23, 2021, 3:04:12 PM6/23/21
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
Friendly reminder that we are discussing Doubt (2008) in two days.
--
River Bellamy

River

Jun 25, 2021, 6:40:35 PM6/25/21
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
Starting in about 20 min

Silas Barta

Jun 25, 2021, 6:52:02 PM6/25/21
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
Wait, your email meant 7pm eastern?

River

Jun 25, 2021, 6:57:30 PM6/25/21
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
No, you're right, 7pm central, I just forgot to convert, my bad. 64 minutes people.

Silas Barta

Jun 25, 2021, 7:02:56 PM6/25/21
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
Ah okay. See everyone in an hour.