Cafe Meetup 6/1: Categories

Austin Less Wrong

May 30, 2024, 1:21:38 AMMay 30
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com

Cafe Meetup 6/1: Categories

Author: Silas Barta
Categories: Movie Discussion

Our topic for this Saturday will be categories, inspired by the discussion in Scott Alexander’s classic, The Categories Were Made For Man, Not Man For The Categories.

What categories to you find useful? Or find unnatural? Join us this Saturday to discuss.

***

The meetup is at Central Market, 4001 N. Lamar, in the cafe area. Look for the LW and SSC signs. People start arriving at 1:30 pm, and the main activity will begin at 2:30 pm. Please follow in-store signs and guidance.

View this post online & share!

Garth Whelan

Jun 1, 2024, 2:40:43 PMJun 1
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com

I grabbed us tables on the upstairs patio