Cafe Meetup 8/28: What are you working on?

Silas Barta

Aug 26, 2021, 5:22:47 PM8/26/21
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
Let's do another project-sharing session, in which we talk about things we've started working on, and, if desired, receive feedback, advice, and support.. Are you building something?  Working toward a fitness goal? Changing careers? Developing a skill? Share what you're doing!

As rationalists, we can support each other with our shared knowledge and provide motivational support to the other members.
***
The meetup is at Central Market, 4001 N. Lamar, in the cafe area. Look for the LW and SSC signs. People start arriving at 1:30 pm, and the main activity will begin at 2:30 pm. In light of the recent developments about Covid cases in Austin please follow store guidance on masks.

Silas Barta

Aug 28, 2021, 2:35:01 PM8/28/21
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
Took a table at the upstairs outdoor area.