Karaoke Sunday night

Adam Chalmers

Sep 3, 2021, 3:49:53 PM9/3/21
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, Colton and I want to do karaoke. We'll meet at Austin Karaoke at 8pm on Sunday night. You will have fun.

If you'd like to join us (Harlan, Alfred, and a friend of mine who loved Unsong), please reply here before Saturday 8pm so I can book a room. It'll be roughly $5 per person, and it's BYOB (and food). It's technically no hard liquor, but I'm sure you can bring a flask in. I might get some sake.

Juno Jin

Sep 4, 2021, 7:15:10 PM9/4/21
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
I'll join you guys for karaoke.