Cafe Meetup 9/18: What are you an expert on?

Silas Barta

Sep 16, 2021, 7:04:46 PM9/16/21
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the late topic.

I figured a lot of you have great knowledge you can share with the group. In the past, we've had members give reports on books or major topics (rational choice theory, information theory), but we're barely scratching the surface of the group's wisdom.

We'll go around and share our general interests and idiosyncrasies, then see if any of these things can become a presentation for a future meetup that lets you share what you have special knowledge on. (No need to make a firm commitment.)
***
The meetup is at Central Market, 4001 N. Lamar, in the cafe area. Look for the LW and SSC signs. People start arriving at 1:30 pm, and the main activity will begin at 2:30 pm. In light of the recent developments about Covid cases in Austin please follow store guidance on masks.