İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Silas Barta

okunmadı,
9 Eyl 2021 00:03:239.09.2021
alıcı austin-l...@googlegroups.com
Since it's been a while, let's use this meetup to share our productivity hacks. What techniques do you use? What tools have you found? What made a huge difference in your ability to get things done? Share and let others learn from it!
***
The meetup is at Central Market, 4001 N. Lamar, in the cafe area. Look for the LW and SSC signs. People start arriving at 1:30 pm, and the main activity will begin at 2:30 pm. In light of the recent developments about Covid cases in Austin please follow store guidance on masks.

Silas Barta

okunmadı,
11 Eyl 2021 14:45:2511.09.2021
alıcı austin-l...@googlegroups.com
We shave a table in the upstairs cafe patio.

On Sep 8, 2021, at 11:03 PM, Silas Barta <sba...@gmail.com> wrote:

Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla
Yönlendir