In-person cafe meetup 5/22: Wellness Saturday

Silas Barta

May 19, 2021, 6:42:42 PMMay 19
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
It's been a while since we shared notes on health and wellness. Let's use this meetup to discuss what we do to stay healthy, in terms of diet, supplements, exercise, and habits. Also share what you've learned from the published research, including Scott's great summaries on SlateStarCodex/ACX, like the one on amphetamines.

The meetup is at Central Market, 4001 N. Lamar, in the cafe area. Look for the LW and SSC signs. People start arriving at 1:30 pm, and the main activity will begin at 2:30 pm.

Silas Barta

May 22, 2021, 2:42:05 PMMay 22
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
I found a table indoors on the first floor on the far right side.

William Kiely

May 22, 2021, 4:35:25 PMMay 22
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
Is anyone still at the meetup? I don't see anyone.

William Kiely

May 22, 2021, 4:36:26 PMMay 22
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
Never mind :)