(DIFFERENT LOCATION) Meetup 5/25: ACX Everywhere Megameetup

Austin Less Wrong

May 21, 2024, 1:18:10 PMMay 21
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com

(DIFFERENT LOCATION) Meetup 5/25: ACX Everywhere Megameetup

Author: Silas Barta
Categories: Events

As announced on Scott Alexander’s blog, this Saturday we will be at a different location because we will be hosting the ACX Everywhere Megameetup for Austin! See the LW event page for it, and RSVP to get updates.

Date: Saturday, May 25th, 2024

Time: 12 pm; We’ll be there until at least 5pm.

Location: The Brewtorium, 6015 Dillard Cir A, Austin, TX 78752

As usual, look for the LW/ACX signs.

View this post online & share!

Silas Barta

May 25, 2024, 1:08:42 PMMay 25
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
We’re set up at table 15. Remember this is the BREWTORIUM, not out usual location  Looking forward to seeing all of you!

Silas Barta

Jun 10, 2024, 12:34:19 AMJun 10
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the late follow-up but here's a survey where you can share your experience of this event if you went: