Capla-Con 2021 - June 12th & 13th - Austin, Texas

William Kiely

Jun 9, 2021, 4:08:09 PMJun 9
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
Capla-Con is this weekend in Dripping Springs, about 45 minutes from central Austin. At least a few of us from this group are going already, but I wanted to extend an invitation to the rest of you in case others are interested!

Location: Dreamland Dripping Springs
2770 US-290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620 (map)
Date:
Saturday, June 12th & Sunday, June 13th
Time: Noon-midnight both Saturday and Sunday

Description of the event from Bryan:

Capla-Con, my annual gaming convention and celebration of nerdity, is back!
But this time, it's Texan!
By the power of my incredibly generous friend and Capla-Con regular Steve Kuhn, we'll be celebrating at Dreamland, his theme park outside of Austin. See dream.org for details.
I know this is quite a trek for DC-area Capla-Con regulars, but Steve's hospitality is out of this world. Besides abundant games and conversation, you can enjoy mini-golf, pickleball, and much more!
If you've never attended Capla-Con, it is open to ALL my friends and family, plus THEIR friends and family.
Note that Capla-Con runs from noon-midnight Saturday and Sunday Central time.
I'll be listing featured games shortly. If there are any games or events you'd like to run, please let me know.
What can you bring? Tables and chairs!