Meetup 3/4: Book Swap/Giveaway (Brewtorium location)

Austin Less Wrong

Mar 2, 2023, 12:07:48 AM3/2/23
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com

Meetup 3/4: Book Swap/Giveaway (Brewtorium location)

Author: Silas Barta
Categories: Events

NOTE: We are temporarily at a different location for this meetup — The Brewtorium, at 6015 Dillard Cir A, Austin, TX 78752 (By ACC Highland, near Airport Blvd and 290). Details in footer.

Book swap! Do you have a book that’s been collecting dust and deserves to be read by someone else for a change? Bring it, and find a loving home for that tome! And be prepared to make your pitch for why others should read it, just in case you get a skeptical crowd.

Sadly, I won’t be at this one — I will be crushing it at the Texas 42 tournament in Hallettsville. Nicole will be present instead.

***

Meetup is at the Brewtorium, 6015 Dillard Cir A, Austin, TX.  All ages welcome. We’ll take one or two long tables indoors.  Look for the LW sign. If the parking lot fills up, you can use the street or the neighboring Mother’s Milk Bank. If it’s crowded, try the neighborhood to the west off Justin Ln, but in all cases, watch for signs about where it is legal to park!

See food and drink menu. Outside food is not allowed. Free water is provided.

We will gather and hang out from 1:30 pm. Main activity starts at 2:30.

View this post online & share!