Austin Creditors Administrative Process Reminder June 19, 2010"

jonnysunday

Jun 19, 2010, 9:47:26 AM6/19/10
to Austin Creditors
.Austin Creditors Administrative Process Workshop Reminder Tonight
5:00pm - 9:00pm Same Place. Create a great day. Jonny Sunday

gary gomer

Jun 19, 2010, 10:01:07 AM6/19/10
to austin-c...@googlegroups.com

will be at the gate about 16:00

phlippe...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2010, 10:04:10 AM6/19/10
to austin-c...@googlegroups.com
Roger that.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: gary gomer <gome...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 09:01:07 -0500
Subject: Re: Austin Creditors Administrative Process Reminder June 19, 2010"

phlippe...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2010, 10:29:45 AM6/19/10
to austin-c...@googlegroups.com
Come on in the driveway to the house.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: gary gomer <gome...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 09:01:07 -0500

Sue Percifull

Jun 19, 2010, 1:21:25 PM6/19/10
to austin-c...@googlegroups.com
See you there.

On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 8:47 AM, jonnysunday <phlippe...@gmail.com> wrote:
.Austin Creditors Administrative Process Workshop Reminder Tonight
5:00pm - 9:00pm Same Place.  Create a great day.  Jonny Sunday

dave

Jun 19, 2010, 1:29:06 PM6/19/10
to austin-c...@googlegroups.com
Ive been wimping on these meeting its so far. Im downtown. Anyone in my area going Dave 417-7006

Jun 22, 2010, 7:21:40 PM6/22/10
to austin-c...@googlegroups.com
Tacit procuration. I did not settle it. I should have done a call to action. I was confused when they didn't call the corporation name. Won't happen again.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: "Mel Layton" <mela...@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 18:17:23 -0500
Subject: Austin Creditors Anyone know how P's session went today?

Mel Layton

Jul 23, 2010, 8:19:22 PM7/23/10
to austin-c...@googlegroups.com
Okay. Will you elaborate on this in the near future?

dyou...@austin.rr.com

Jun 22, 2010, 10:00:00 PM6/22/10
to austin-c...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure why you are saying that?  It will be great to see this settled via the administrative paperwork that you've started in this case (all the A4V'd documents you sent to the Judge), which I think was the reason why you put in a Request for Abatement.  It's good to know that your Req for Abatement was effective, even if you didn't send the Prosecutor a copy.  You're doing great!
Jun 22, 2010, 10:12:47 PM6/22/10
to austin-c...@googlegroups.com
Well, a perfect creditor would have settled it as soon as possible. It is our responsibility to settle all accounts. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. I think the tennis ball was sitting in the middle of the court but I didn't pick it up and serve an ace at them. Tacit Procuration. I may be being a little hard on myself, but our group of creditors is striving for excellence. Next time I'm going to pick that ball up and finish the game like an Austin Area Creditor would. Create a great day my friends.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 21:00:00 -0500

jasonm...@aol.com

Jun 23, 2010, 9:48:16 AM6/23/10
to austin-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I'd like to discuss what I can do to get chargeoffs off my credit report from cc banks who created money out of thin air.

I sold my house as a short sale and all parties agreed to it yet Aurora Loan Services declared it a foreclosure on my credit report.

They bought my note illegally and I never had a contract with them.

What would your fees be to help me with that?

How successful would all of that be in your opinion?

I'm available any time

Jason