View this page "Tacit Procuration"

jonnysunday

Jun 23, 2010, 12:37:34 AM6/23/10
to Austin Creditors

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/austin-creditors/web/tacit-procuration?hl=en
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.
Message has been deleted

jasonm...@aol.com

Jun 23, 2010, 9:28:54 AM6/23/10
to austin-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi.
I need to clear my credit score up. I have a foreclosure on my Credit
Report when it was a Short Sale, they need to be punished!

I have several charge offs too from banks who created money out of
thin air, right?

What can you help me with and what are your fees for that and how
effective will it be?

You've had success with A4Ving moms cell bill and child support right?

I'd love to sit down with you and discuss it.

Jason

On Jun 22, 2010, at 11:37 PM, jonnysunday <phlippe...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Click on http://groups.google.com/group/austin-creditors/web/tacit-procuration?hl=en
> - or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
> work.
>

> --
> .

Subs

Jun 24, 2010, 11:08:42 AM6/24/10
to Austin Creditors
Hi Jason,
I'm Not sure of the exact manner in which you can challenge the
information with the credit bureau. However, if it is a faulty report
you have a complete right to challenge it. In the information that
I've read I believe it is the same manner in which you would challenge
any debt through the credit bureau; via, credit verification/
validation (not sure which) addressed to the credit bureau.
I would notice the parties that the 'foreclosure' report is in err.
That it is actually a short sale (with full definitions). If the
parties don't object or don't reply, then you have their agreement to
have the error corrected. Non-reponse from the originating party is
their acquience. The 'foreclosure' should not be allowed to stand.
Another idea: Notice the offending party that you will charge them
$1000/day for keeping the 'foreclosure' recording as it stands. Did
you not have an agreement with the lending institution as to the type
of transaction (short sale), and did not they violate the terms of
said agreement in that they reported a 'foreclosure'. Should they not
be held liable for said violation of contract terms?
I would agree that $1000/day fee is better than a foreclosure report.
Would that not create a lienable event? Commercial Liens are powerful.
I do not know exactly how they are placed.
Nor, do I give legal or tax advice. : )

My 2 cents

Peace,
Subs

On Jun 23, 8:28 am, jasonmcleo...@aol.com wrote:
> Hi.
> I need to clear my credit score up.  I have a foreclosure on my Credit
> Report when it was a Short Sale, they need to be punished!
>
> I have several charge offs too from banks who created money out of
> thin air, right?
>
> What can you help me with and what are your fees for that and how
> effective will it be?
>
> You've had success with A4Ving moms cell bill and child support right?
>
> I'd love to sit down with you and discuss it.
>
> Jason
>
> On Jun 22, 2010, at 11:37 PM, jonnysunday <phlippermer...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > Click onhttp://groups.google.com/group/austin-creditors/web/tacit-procuration...
> > - or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
> > work.

Tony Davis

Jun 24, 2010, 12:41:59 PM6/24/10
to austin-c...@googlegroups.com, doug Bell
wont work

My 2 cents

Peace,
Subs

Tony Davis

Jun 24, 2010, 12:51:41 PM6/24/10
to austin-c...@googlegroups.com, doug Bell
dont agree

Jun 25, 2010, 11:18:48 AM6/25/10
to Austin Creditors
Hi All,
This link is to some sample letter which are sent to the credit
bureau disputing any alledged debt.

http://www.creditinfocenter.com/forms/

Peace,
Subs