Austin Creditors "Home of Dorothy Gale OZ"

jonnysunday

Jun 8, 2010, 7:47:07 PM6/8/10
to Austin Creditors
There were some bogus videos and scripts floating around of Dorothy
Gale. Here is the real deal. If you ever see any other Dorothy Gale
videos anywhere else, they were stolen.

http://www.youtube.com/dorothygaleoz

Mel Layton

Jul 9, 2010, 7:56:54 PM7/9/10
to austin-c...@googlegroups.com
so ... the 'farting burrito' was that yours? genius humor.

phlipper merlin

Jun 8, 2010, 8:07:01 PM6/8/10
to austin-c...@googlegroups.com

dyou...@austin.rr.com

Jun 8, 2010, 10:32:40 PM6/8/10
to austin-c...@googlegroups.com
see, I told you that you have a great sense of humor!

Message has been deleted