Austin Code Dojo: Sign-up posted for 11/9 Meeting *NEW LOCATION*

2 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Gregory Symons

não lida,
7 de nov. de 2011, 16:07:5107/11/2011
para austin-c...@googlegroups.com, Agile Austin, agileau...@googlegroups.com
An EventBrite event has been posted for the next meeting of the Austin
Code Dojo: http://austincodedojo-2011-11-09.eventbrite.com

We're currently undecided on what we'll be working on, so bring your
ideas and we'll decide at the meeting.

Also, thanks to Headspring, we will be returning to the Northside of
Austin for this meeting. We will be meeting at the Headspring offices
on Spicewood Springs. See the EventBrite event for details on the
location. Going forward, we will be alternating between Headspring and
DrillingInfo, so we can be convenient for developers all over Austin.

What is the Austin Code Dojo?

We are a group of software craftsmen and craftswomen who meet
regularly for deliberate practice in the art of software design and
construction. Our meetings cover a varied array of topics, including:

* Test Driven Design
* Build Automation
* Cloud Technologies

and anything else we think is interesting and can help us learn to be
better software developers

--
Greg Symons

Responder a todos