Outdated info out there on the interwebs

Eric Jankowski

Aug 15, 2012, 10:18:53 PM8/15/12
to austin-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi.  I'm Eric.  I'm new to the group.  In fact I have yet to meet anyone in person, except for maybe "Clark" if I remember correctly.  Anyways, according to  http://www.agileaustin.org/calendar/ there was a meeting tonight at DrillingInfo corporate headquarters, and obviously, there was no such meeting.  FYI.

I'll try to get a hold of someone, but I thought I would post this just in case.

Thanks,

Eric

Gregory Symons

Aug 16, 2012, 11:55:47 AM8/16/12
to austin-c...@googlegroups.com
Sorry about the misleading information; I thought we had killed all of
those old calendar entries. Thanks for letting us know. I'll try to
get that fixed. The next meeting is 8/30 at Genuine Joe's Coffeehouse.
Hope to see you there!

--
Greg Symons

Eric Jankowski

Aug 20, 2012, 9:49:00 PM8/20/12
to austin-c...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Greg.  I look forward to meeting you next week.  Is there anything special I should bring?  Laptop, extra keyboard, extra mouse? Mac or PC?

Gregory Symons

Aug 30, 2012, 12:27:29 PM8/30/12
to austin-c...@googlegroups.com
Feel free to bring a laptop if you want; Ron usually brings a couple,
and if I make it, I usually bring mine, too. Unfortunately, I may not
be able to make it tonight, since the Agile Austin board is tonight,
too.

--
Greg Symons