Online code dojo?

Ron Romero

Jun 15, 2016, 10:14:48 PM6/15/16
to Austin Code Dojo
I've been thinking that an online Dojo would be great. Think of it like a multiplayer game. There's a lobby where people can open rooms, with info like what kind of kata to do, language, time limit, etc. People sign up to play in the room. When the room gets the requisite number of players, the site spins up a VM with an editor and dev environment. We could use VNC or similar to share the screen and keyboard. And it would spin up a chat program, like Team Speak or Curse Voice. What do y'all think?