cherrywood green

Izzi Bella

Mar 13, 2009, 3:31:58 PM3/13/09
to austin-burners-...@googlegroups.com
This is from an email group I keep up with. I thought y'all might enjoy knowing that the space we fixed up is being used.

The 9th installment of the CHerrywood Plant and Book Swap will be Saturday, April 11 from 9 to 11:30 am at Cherrywood Green (Cherrywood & E.34th). The event is open to the public and you don't need to bring anything to participate. Share plants you have too many of and/or books you have read or have tired of. At the same time, acquire some new and interesting plants and books.

Izzi