Batty, batty, batty!

1 view

marrilee

Dec 6, 2010, 5:42:13 PM12/6/10
to austin-burners-...@googlegroups.com

Hey youse guys -

Let's make some bat houses!  Hang 'em up in parks.  Ya know, for bats!  I'm thinking Saturday day time thing too and then go hang 'em.  But I'm flexible on times - if a week night works better for people that's cool....who's interested out there in burning without bordering land?

$10 for a house you put together, covers all materials.  And o the variety of laser cut emblems your house could have!

Ping me if you're interested -
Marrilee
512.436-9554

carmen mauk

Dec 7, 2010, 4:52:43 PM12/7/10
to austin-burners-...@googlegroups.com
What a fantastic idea! If you all do this, please take some photos and write a Blog about it, and I will put it up
on the BWB Blog site.

Carmen

Carmen Mauk
Executive Director