Playground Installation Complete!

Parsec

Jan 11, 2009, 8:57:41 PM1/11/09
to Austin Burners Without Borders
I am pleased to announce that BWB Austin has completed its first
modular playgound installation!

Despite the cold and windy day, volunteers gathered in North Austin to
finish up the installation of its first modular playground. It was
tough going at first, but once the sun came out, things got easier.
Between the propane heater, the hot food for lunch, and the post hole
digger and jackhammer, we managed to stay pretty warm.

We finished policing the area around 5 pm, so many thanks to those
that stayed the course and endured till the end, despite ending up
being late for thier social engagements.

Here are the photos I took of the day.

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh212/parsecironclad/Generations/

Enjoy!