State of the Parkway 2023

Tom Wald

Nov 6, 2023, 2:18:30 PM11/6/23
to Austin Bicycle Advisory Council, Austin Pedestrian Advisory Council
BAC PAC world,

Join Red Line Parkway Initiative for the first annual State of the Parkway on Monday, November 13th at 5:30pm. We'll be joined by Travis County Commissioner Brigid Shea, Cedar Park Mayor Jim Penniman-Morin, and other local leaders to provide updates on the Parkway. Come learn the progress made on the Red Line Parkway and mingle with your Parkway friends and others in the trails, transit, and parks community. We'll have tasty food and quenching drinks for you too!

Reserve your tickets now via Eventbrite.

The Red Line Parkway is a 32+ mile trail and linear park connecting from Downtown Austin to Cedar Park to Leander along the Capital Metro Red Line MetroRail. The Red Line Parkway Initiative unites partners and communities to successfully plan, fund, build, and activate a celebrated Parkway that will be enjoyed for generations. Learn more and receive updates from the Red Line Parkway Initiative.

-Tom

--
Tom Wald
Executive Director