Yellow lane markings on Batlow Road

#130km/hforthehume

Jul 2, 2021, 10:58:14 AM7/2/21
to Aussie Highways
Having been on Batlow Road last month, it seemed to have yellow lane markings rather than white, which is seen on GSV. When was the markings changed to yellow, and was it after Batlow experienced some snow?

davis

Jul 3, 2021, 2:46:42 AM7/3/21
to Aussie Highways
This is done on roads subject to snow cover

#130km/hforthehume

Jul 3, 2021, 8:08:49 AM7/3/21
to Aussie Highways
I'm well aware of what the yellow markings mean. I just want to know why they weren't there 10 years back, and when was it put.

Musa Hodzic

Jul 7, 2021, 1:44:20 AM7/7/21
to Aussie Highways
Take some quality pictures next time.

#130km/hforthehume

Jul 7, 2021, 9:08:30 AM7/7/21
to Aussie Highways
sorry. was going 0630 in the dark, but I was able to see the yellow lines clearly.