Ozroads still active?

James Bowie

Feb 18, 2024, 9:20:08 PMFeb 18
to Aussie Highways
Folks, just wondering if the wonderful Ozroads website is still in business. There don't seem to have been any updates since around 2018.

Paul Rands

Feb 22, 2024, 7:39:24 AMFeb 22
to Aussie Highways Mailing List
It is, it’s just waiting for the site’s author to find time to update it. He is still actively making content.
On 19 Feb 2024, at 10:57, James Bowie <james...@gmail.com> wrote:

Folks, just wondering if the wonderful Ozroads website is still in business. There don't seem to have been any updates since around 2018.

James Bowie

Feb 23, 2024, 11:18:38 AMFeb 23
to Aussie Highways
Thanks, good to know!

Aevion

Feb 24, 2024, 7:19:10 AMFeb 24
to Aussie Highways
We did discuss cloning him a while back, but I think he was a bit reticent about being left to do all the field work....