M12 Construction update

Leo Giusti

Nov 7, 2023, 2:42:04 AM11/7/23
to aussie-...@googlegroups.com
Yesterday on my way down to Oran Park on the A9 in Sydney, I noticed that the first asphalt layer of the M12 has been laid. Also there is a works zone on the M7 as it crosses Elizabeth Drive. It looks to be M12 integration works related.

Nihat

Nov 7, 2023, 7:39:02 PM11/7/23
to Aussie Highways
If you go onto YouTube there is a user "Colin Dobson" who uploads drone footage from this and other nearby projects. Nice footage and updates

On Tue, 7 Nov 2023, 6:42 pm Leo Giusti, <leo.j.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yesterday on my way down to Oran Park on the A9 in Sydney, I noticed that the first asphalt layer of the M12 has been laid. Also there is a works zone on the M7 as it crosses Elizabeth Drive. It looks to be M12 integration works related.

Paul R

Nov 13, 2023, 3:29:37 AM11/13/23
to Aussie Highways Mailing List
Very cool. I might have to go for a stickybeak when I am next up that way