Black signs and Green Fwy signs

Adrian Biankin

Jun 6, 2021, 8:58:13 PM6/6/21
to Aussie Highways
Post your favourite Black signs and Green Fwy sign down below!
I'm interested on what you guys have.

duplex10.jpg

#130km/hforthehume

Jun 7, 2021, 8:20:52 AM6/7/21
to Aussie Highways
my fav is the A49 in Erina: https://goo.gl/maps/fzX9bNd9LDahghYi6

Adrian Biankin

Jun 7, 2021, 7:36:48 PM6/7/21
to Aussie Highways
I completely forgot about the one in Erina, as I live near there and see it every week.

Mark Sanders

Jun 8, 2021, 7:40:17 AM6/8/21
to aussie-...@googlegroups.com
There's quite a few black/freeway green ones in my area. These are all the ones I know of (and can remember). There are also a lot of freeway green 'X 200' and 'X' signs all along the Hume Freeway, especially north of Benalla.

BLACK SIGNS
Woomargama (now badly deteriorated)

Lavington 5-Ways

Lavington (about 1km up the road)

Barnawartha

Staghorn Flat
And

Baddaginnie

Violet Town

FREEWAY GREEN SIGNS
Near Springhurst

Glenrowan (all signs are still freeway green at this exit)
Number 1
Number 2
Number 3
Number 4
Number 5
Number 6

Near Benalla
Number 1
Number 2

Near Baddaginnie
Number 1
Number 2
Number 3
Number 4

At Boho
Number 1
Number 2

At Wodonga (End Freeway)
Numbers 1 & 2
Number 3

Paul Rands

Jun 9, 2021, 9:55:31 PM6/9/21
to aussie-...@googlegroups.com

Ooh that's a nice one

--
Paul Rands
li...@paulrands.com

Paul Rands

Jun 9, 2021, 9:57:04 PM6/9/21
to aussie-...@googlegroups.com

Those black council ADs are shockers :) But nice they're still there

Adrian Biankin

Jul 10, 2021, 9:12:57 AM7/10/21
to Aussie Highways

Adrian Biankin

Jul 28, 2021, 8:22:37 PM7/28/21
to Aussie Highways

Adrian Biankin

May 25, 2022, 8:51:43 PM5/25/22
to Aussie Highways

Paul R

May 25, 2022, 10:48:23 PM5/25/22
to aussie-...@googlegroups.com

I took pix of these a while ago, but yet to add them on the site. I think Sam or Brad posted their pix on the FB page a while ago too.

That said, no one's posted this other black sign just down the road https://goo.gl/maps/U3qwrrPHxsAKLMdY8

Johnny Telcher

May 26, 2022, 12:29:41 AM5/26/22
to Aussie Highways