Raised Pavement Markers

Johnny Telcher

Oct 11, 2023, 5:23:16 AM10/11/23
to Aussie Highways
Do anyone here collect raised pavement markers, or is it just me? If you do, please tell me about your collections and share some pictures if you can!

Musa Hodzic

Jun 6, 2024, 11:51:47 PMJun 6
to aussie-...@googlegroups.com
I used to. I had around 100 of them, mostly yellow and white, a couple of green and blues. Most were in great condition. I ended throwing them away a few years ago.

On Wed, 11 Oct 2023 at 20:23, Johnny Telcher <johnny...@gmail.com> wrote:
Do anyone here collect raised pavement markers, or is it just me? If you do, please tell me about your collections and share some pictures if you can!

Johnny Telcher

Jun 9, 2024, 12:33:01 AMJun 9
to aussie-...@googlegroups.com
What brands were they if you remember, and do you have a photo of them?

Musa Hodzic

Jun 10, 2024, 5:25:12 PMJun 10
to Aussie Highways
They were mainly Stimsonite. There was another brand but I can't remember. It was so long ago. I don't have any closeup photos of them and the ones I might have from my decorated old driveway are on a hard drive in storage.

Johnny Telcher

Jun 11, 2024, 1:15:53 AMJun 11
to aussie-...@googlegroups.com
Can you please send me the photos of them on your driveway if you have them