Used road signs NSW

Johnny Telcher

Feb 24, 2024, 1:18:04 AMFeb 24
to Aussie Highways
Is there any way to acquire any old road signs in NSW? Because I'd like to own an old AD or ID sign, especially a pre alphanumeric one.

Paul R

Feb 28, 2024, 4:57:09 AMFeb 28
to Aussie Highways Mailing List
Officially no, so you will have to trawl around the tip shops, collectibles places, eBay or Gumtree. You might come across a sympathetic sign installer when they’re out on the job as well.
On 24 Feb 2024, at 17:18, Johnny Telcher <johnny...@gmail.com> wrote:

Is there any way to acquire any old road signs in NSW? Because I'd like to own an old AD or ID sign, especially a pre alphanumeric one.

Johnny Telcher

Feb 28, 2024, 4:58:22 AMFeb 28
to aussie-...@googlegroups.com
I know. Do you know any sign collectors in NSW that may have one that they can part with?

Paul Rands

Mar 1, 2024, 7:21:21 AMMar 1
to Aussie Highways Mailing List
I don’t, but make sure you measure it before you buy, most ID and AD signs are several metres wide or tall, even though it might not seem like it from the car

Johnny Telcher

Mar 1, 2024, 2:53:16 PMMar 1
to aussie-...@googlegroups.com
I know that they can be that big. Thanks.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Aussie Highways" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/aussie-highways/8E36A1D4-C33B-4E41-A73A-89104C2BBE47%40paulrands.com.