Csanad Csutoros

Jul 9, 2021, 1:14:28 AM7/9/21
to aussie-...@googlegroups.com
https://youtu.be/taD2ISsJfeI

Very sound video. Nothing new, but I thought would be of interest to the group.
General apathy, the popularity of and preferance for navigation technologies and, the fact that there are of course bigger problems facing our authorities doesn't change the fact that route numbering is an administrative shambles. And it really doesn't need to be especially with a little effort, *cooperation* and common sense  :)

Musa Hodzic

Jul 14, 2021, 3:00:07 PM7/14/21
to Aussie Highways
Nice