Anybody have a working copy of trasicad?

Joe White

Jun 14, 2024, 11:36:07 PMJun 14
to Aussie Highways
Ive been searching around for a copy of trasicad since the current copy on the website requires an unlock key (as well as any downlads on archive.org for some reason). I was hoping that someone here has a functioning copy that they could send over? Thanks

ed24f1

Jun 20, 2024, 7:47:01 AMJun 20
to Aussie Highways
I've tried lots of restoration tricks and haven't been able to reset to the beginning of the free trial either unfortunately

Joe White

Jun 24, 2024, 10:49:30 AMJun 24
to Aussie Highways
Found out that using an app called VirtualBox allowed me to reset back to the free trial (although it was unreasonably complicated to do).

ed24f1

Jun 28, 2024, 10:50:20 AMJun 28
to Aussie Highways
Thanks - yes it's a shame there isn't a free demo version (perhaps with watermarks or no export feature or something)