Vision Christian Media: ACL’s Mission to Expose the Dangers of Gender Ideology

Michael Barnett OAM

Jun 26, 2024, 9:20:40 AMJun 26
to AusQueer
https://vision.org.au/articles/exposing-the-dangers-of-gender-ideology

ACL’s Mission to Expose the Dangers of Gender Ideology

by Melinda McCredie | Wed, Jun 26 2024

Australian Christian Lobby CEO, Michelle Pearse announced on 20Twenty that Chloe Cole, from California, is visiting Australia to share her powerful story. Alongside Chloe, the ACL is on a mission to expose the dangers of gender ideology.

At just 13 years of age, Chloe began to question her gender identity. But by 15, she underwent hormone treatment as well as a double mastectomy, later realising this was a mistake. She described her journey as ‘institutionalised child abuse,’ emphasising the indoctrination and harm these ideologies cause young people.

Chloe will speak in federal and state parliaments, aiming to raise awareness about the dangers of gender ideology. The ACL also has several public events scheduled, including one in Brisbane. Michelle highlighted the urgent need for Australia to understand these harms, driven by social media and education systems.

Michelle also stressed the importance of Chloe’s visit. ‘We hope it will speak to parents whose children are struggling with this.’

She noted that politicians often lack awareness of the issue, making Chloe’s firsthand account crucial.

THE TRUTH REVEALED ABOUT THE DANGERS OF GENDER IDEOLOGY

Michelle discussed the ACL’s upcoming documentary, The Gender Agenda: The Truth Revealed, which includes interviews with detransitioners, politicians, and medical experts. This documentary aims to pressure the Australian government and health services to reevaluate their guidelines by exposing the dangers of gender ideology.

Michelle highlighted the need for Christians to support the ACL, and believes it’s more necessary than ever before. We’re 100% Christ centred,’ she says. ‘We pray every day, and we really try to ensure that what we do is according to God’s will.’

‘For the sake of the nation, and all the legislations that we’re confronted with at the moment, I do encourage people to support ACL.’

Listen to Michelle’s full interview on 20Twenty below:

https://omny.fm/shows/20twenty/political-update-from-acl-michelle-pearse