AUSKF Jodo committee online seminar in August

ariga

Jul 22, 2020, 4:17:18 PM7/22/20
to AUSKF News

Important message from Pam Parker sensei (on behalf of AUSKF Jodo Committee)

==

Dear fellow Jodo-Ka,

We hope that this letter finds you safe and healthy!  As you know, at this time the AUSKF is discouraging group training due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.  Unfortunately, this has resulted in the cancellation or postponements of a number of seminars and tournaments, and the interruption of countless training sessions.  In order to continue the growth of Jodo in the United States,  the senior jodo instructors in the United States are organizing an Online Jodo Seminar to be held later this summer.

Saturday August 8, 2020 via Zoom.

In order to plan for this event, we would like to  gather some basic information from those interested in attending.  If you would like to join this event, please register and answer the questions to help us plan. Thank you for your time and interest in this seminar.

Here's the registration link: National Jodo Seminar August 8 2020 - Shinken.cc

http://shinken.cc/event/national-jodo-seminar-august-8-2020/

Pam Parker (on behalf of AUSKF Jodo Committee)