2020 AUSKF Sponsor and Ad Invitation Packet

AUSKF ORG

Oct 12, 2019, 8:13:31 PM10/12/19
to AUSKF News

Dear Kendo Federations, Sponsors, Kendo Equipment Vendors:

Your past involvement with the 2017 AUSKF Kendo Championships was most appreciated, whether as organizers, competitors, shinpan, advertisers, vendors, et. al. Next year’s event will be approaching in several months, so we are extending an early opportunity to help support the 2020 AUSKF Kendo Championships.

Please find attached a seven page document detailing the advertising, sponsorship and donation information for the 2020 AUSKF Kendo Championships. We are sending this out early to allow ample time in advance of submittal deadlines (refer to the documents). Please route this information to the appropriate persons in your group for their attention.

Feel free to email any questions you have and I will respond in a timely manner.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully yours,
Eddie Hurt
2020 AUSKF Championships