High rank kendo shinsa on November 10th, 2019

AUSKF ORG

Oct 12, 2019, 8:12:31 PM10/12/19
to AUSKF News

Dear Presidents of AUSKF Member Kendo Federations,

AUSKF Kendo Promotion Exam (5-7 dan and Shogo (Renshi, and Kyoshi) will be held in the afternoon of November 10, 2019 (Sunday) after the ASUKF board meeting at:
Griffin Elite Sports and Wellness : 700 Dolwick Dr, Erlanger, KY 41018
Nearest Airport: CVG (Cincinnati / Northern KY Airport)

We are accepting all applications online. (Please do not mail the documents to my physical address.) Please check the website below to access the application form.
http://www.auskf.org/docs/Kendo5to6ApplicationDanForm.htm

All payments to be made online. If you have any problem making online payment, please contact me. You need to pay only for the examination on application.

Application deadline is October 25, 2019 (Friday night) No exceptions.

Those who passed the test must pay the menjo fee within 2 weeks. (By the end of November 24, 2019) using PayPal: payment@auskf.org.

Please distribute this information to your members.

Sincerely,

Michio Kajitani
VP Promotion & Examination, AUSKF
Email: promotion@auskf.org

Note: federation signature is required, so check with your federation for its deadline and procedure.