Dear Presidents of FIK
We hope that you are well and stay safe.
This is to inform you that the “AJKF Event Schedule in April and May 2021 is as follows,
<CHAMPIONSHIPS & TAIKAI>
- The 19th All Japan Kendo 8-Dan holders’ Invitational Tournament (Individual)
Date: April 18, Place: Nagoya
- The 69th All Japan Inter-Prefectural Kendo Taikai (Team)
Date: April 29, Place: Osaka
- The All Japan Kendo Enbu Taikai⇒Cancelled
<SHOGO & DAN EXAMINATIONS>
- Kendo 6 Dan/April 29/Kyoto
- Kendo 7 Dan/April 30/Kyoto
- Kendo 8 Dan/May 1 or 2/Kyoto
- Iaido 8 Dan/May 3/Kyoto
- Jodo 8 Dan/May 3/Kyoto
- Renshi Shogo (Kendo, Iaido and Jodo)/May 3/Kyoto
- Kendo 7 Dan/May 15/Nagoya
- Kendo 6 Dan/May 16/Nagoya
The application deadline of all the above examination is February 26.
If you have a candidate of the examinations, please send an application form by e-mail individually. As soon as we received an inquiry from you, all the documents will be sent to you.
*The official decision on events for 2021 will be made at the Board of Directors meeting in March.
Your kind attention and understanding will be much appreciated.