2020 Spring Kendo high rank spring shinsa (Denver, CO) following the AUSKF board meeting on April 19th.

AUSKF ORG

Feb 20, 2020, 12:54:24 PM2/20/20
to AUSKF News

Dear AUSKF member federation presidents,

The kendo high rank spring shinsa will be conducted in Denver, CO following the AUSKF board meeting on April 19th.  Please see the attached information.

Location: Colorado Finest High School of Choice, 300 W. Chenago, Englewood, CO 80110.

Nearest Airport: DEN (Denver International Aiport, Colorado)

Date:  Sunday, April 19, 2020

11:45 pm - 12:45pm Registration

1:00 pm -  4:00 pm Test 5 Dan & above, Shogo

Fees:

5 Dan

6 Dan

7 Dan

Renshi

Kyoshi

Testing Fee

$100

$120

$150

$120

$150

Non-Refundable, Non-transferable

Menjo Fee

$150

$200

$300

$300

$500

Pay within 14 days from exam date

** Application Deadline:  Friday, April 3, 2020   (All the applications and payments must be received by the deadline)  NO EXCEPTIONS.

We are accepting all applications online.  (Please do not mail the documents to my physical address.)    Please use the website below to access the application form.

https://form.jotform.com/81576348643163

All payments to be made online.   If you have any problem making online payment, please contact us by email: prom...@auskf.org    All fees are NON-REFUNDABLE nor transferable.

You need to pay only for the examination on application.   Those who passed the test must pay the menjo fee ASAP, within 2 weeks using PayPal.com: pay...@auskf.org . (By the end of May 3, 2020) Failure to do so may result in cancellation of your new rank.

Recommended Hotels nearby

Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows, 9290 Meridian Blvd, Englewood, CO 80112. The rooms will be $89 a night.  No shuttle is provided to and from the airport nor the shinsa venue.

If you have any question, please contact us by Email:  prom...@auskf.org

Sincerely,

Michio Kajitani

VP P&E, AUSKF

Addendum:

Here is the link for the hotel reservation,  https://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/en/gi/groups/personalized/D/DENDSGI-AUSKF-20200418/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG

Individuals have until March 18, 2020 to make reservations