Ch7 Supercars commercial

John_H

Nov 11, 2021, 3:53:33 PM11/11/21
The one that ends with the bloke in the racing suit walking down the
centre of the track but doesn't get run over (fans might know who he
is, I don't.).... the significance of which had me wondering.

Think I might've finally cracked it!

He's crashed his car and shat himself, or vice versa. Since no one
will give him a lift the track marshals have stopped the race so he
can hoof it back to the pits where his team mates are waiting to hose
him down (hence the saying home and hosed).

Supercars doesn't get much more exciting than that!

--
John H

Noddy

Nov 11, 2021, 4:28:38 PM11/11/21
Haven't seen it.

Regards,
Noddy.

Daryl

Nov 11, 2021, 5:21:44 PM11/11/21
LOL.
Can't find that ad and haven't seen it but it sounds as crap as the rest
of V8 Supercars:-)

--
Daryl

John_H

Nov 11, 2021, 7:34:33 PM11/11/21
Our TV comes via VAST (satellite) and AFAIK 7 is 7Central out of
Sydney.

Said commercial is a complete fuckup and would make very lttle sense
to anyone who isn't a devout fan. It's been around for some time and
I happened to catch it again last night while waiting for the local 7
news which is about the only thing I regularly watch on commercial TV.

--
John H

Max

Nov 20, 2021, 4:37:13 PM11/20/21
I thought that people in aus.cars would love the Supercars !