Nemesis on ABC

Nomen Nescio

Jan 20, 2024, 6:06:38 PMJan 20
Obviously this is framed to make Scomo look bad.
Why does the GayBC despise him so furiously?

keithr0

Jan 21, 2024, 8:00:39 PMJan 21
On 21/01/2024 9:06 am, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> Obviously this is framed to make Scomo look bad.
> Why does the GayBC despise him so furiously?

Everybody despises Scotty from marketing, except perhaps those who have
to hide behind an anonymous mailer.

Peter Jason

Jan 22, 2024, 4:42:37 PMJan 22
On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 11:00:35 +1000, keithr0 <us...@account.invalid>
wrote:
Perhaps he refused to join the Sydney Perversion March one year?

Perhaps it's just the flavor of the year?

Ozix

Jan 23, 2024, 4:09:14 AMJan 23
It looks as if Scomo has taken the hint, and is retiring. Or just found
someone stupid enough to give him a paycheck.

Daniel65

Jan 23, 2024, 4:30:00 AMJan 23
Ozix wrote on 23/1/24 8:09 pm:
Yeap, he's leaving to go manage the new Sub contracts that he saw through.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-01-23/-bulldozer-scott-morrison-makes-a-quiet-exit/103380106
--
Daniel

dolf

Jan 23, 2024, 5:14:54 AMJan 23
Australia Day was a concept established by 1935 and you are self evidently
confused with the lest we forget fakers.

They just want to avoid a holocaust to their souls in support of
nationalistic fervour.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Notes%20on%20Jerusalem%20Council%2020240119.pdf>
--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)