SAS Australia

Max

Oct 19, 2020, 7:29:53 PM10/19/20
Is this show any good? What happens in it?

Jeßus

Oct 19, 2020, 11:13:16 PM10/19/20
On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 10:29:50 +1100, Max <m...@val.morgan> wrote:

>Is this show any good? What happens in it?

Silly Australian Sausages is back on TV again?

keithr0

Oct 21, 2020, 2:16:27 AM10/21/20
On 10/20/2020 9:29 AM, Max wrote:
> Is this show any good?  What happens in it?

Why not do the bloody obvious and watch an episode.

Max

Oct 22, 2020, 6:19:22 PM10/22/20
I really can't be bothered. I'm hoping someone can summarise it for me
so that I don't have to watch it.

Xeno

Oct 22, 2020, 9:50:45 PM10/22/20
It has SAS soldiers in it. There, you have your summary.

--

Xeno

First they ignore you,
Then they ridicule you,
Then they fight you,
Then you win.

Mahatma Ghandi

keithr0

Oct 24, 2020, 7:56:59 PM10/24/20
you lazy bastard.

felix

Nov 1, 2020, 1:36:59 AM11/1/20
On 23/10/2020 12:50 pm, Xeno wrote:
> On 23/10/2020 9:19 am, Max wrote:
>>>
>>> Why not do the bloody obvious and watch an episode.
>>
>> I really can't be bothered.  I'm hoping someone can summarise it for
>> me so that I don't have to watch it.
>
> It has SAS soldiers in it. There, you have your summary.

actually no, it has ex-SAS soldiers as instructors. the identity of
serving SAS members is always kept secret.

--
"A mans got to know his limitations"- Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry

Xeno

Nov 1, 2020, 1:18:57 AM11/1/20
On 1/11/2020 4:36 pm, felix wrote:
> On 23/10/2020 12:50 pm, Xeno wrote:

>>> I really can't be bothered.  I'm hoping someone can summarise it for
>>> me so that I don't have to watch it.
>>
>> It has SAS soldiers in it. There, you have your summary.
>>

> actually no, it has ex-SAS soldiers as instructors. the identity of
> serving SAS members is always kept secret.

That's true. Still, they *were* SAS soldiers, just now retired from that
role.