This week

keithr0

Jan 28, 2024, 2:25:13 AMJan 28
The tennis and the cricket are finished, unfortunately they are replaced
by Idol and MAFS. You win some, you lose some.

Rod Speed

Jan 28, 2024, 1:36:41 PMJan 28
keithr0 <us...@account.invalid> wrote

> The tennis and the cricket are finished,

I never watch any sport, ever.

> unfortunately they are replaced by Idol and MAFS.

I never watch shit like that either.

> You win some, you lose some.

During this year's TV dead zone, I have been
binging on Australia Story which I havent
watched for year, currently back to 2020.

And the murder docos on 9, American Monsters
and Swamp Murder series arent too bad. Almost
every single of on the talking heads have immense
multiple chins tho.

keithr0

Jan 29, 2024, 1:24:03 AMJan 29
On 29/01/2024 4:36 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> keithr0 <us...@account.invalid> wrote
>
>> The tennis and the cricket are finished,
>
> I never watch any sport, ever.

The Dakar was good, but there is a wait until the F1 season gets going.

>> unfortunately they are replaced  by Idol and MAFS.
>
> I never watch shit like that either.

No-one with more than half a brain does

>> You win some, you lose some.
>
> During this year's TV dead zone, I have been
> binging on Australia Story which I havent
> watched for year, currently back to 2020.
>
> And the murder docos on 9, American Monsters
> and Swamp Murder series arent too bad. Almost
> every single of on the talking heads have immense
> multiple chins tho.

There's stuff on the streaming channels worth watching like "Slow
horses" and I'm currently re-watching the BBC DVDs of "Tinker, tailor,
soldier, spy" and "Smilies people". Old but classic.

Rod Speed

Jan 29, 2024, 3:49:03 AMJan 29
keithr0 <us...@account.invalid> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> keithr0 <us...@account.invalid> wrote

>>> The tennis and the cricket are finished,

>> I never watch any sport, ever.

> The Dakar was good,

Nope.

> but there is a wait until the F1 season gets going.

Its shit too.

>>> unfortunately they are replaced by Idol and MAFS.

>> I never watch shit like that either.

> No-one with more than half a brain does

>>> You win some, you lose some.

>> During this year's TV dead zone, I have been
>> binging on Australia Story which I havent
>> watched for year, currently back to 2020.

>> And the murder docos on 9, American Monsters
>> and Swamp Murder series arent too bad. Almost
>> every single of on the talking heads have immense
>> multiple chins tho.

> There's stuff on the streaming channelsworth watching like "Slow horses"

Didnt care for it myself.

I do like Grant Designs etc.

> and I'm currently re-watching the BBC DVDs of "Tinker,tailor, soldier,
> spy" and "Smilies people". Old but classic.

I can't what most repeats. I have watched Foyle's war more
than once, but can't manage that MI6 series again.

Nemesis on the ABC should be worth watching.

Who do you think you are is always worth
watching but I havent got back to it yet.

Ozix

Jan 29, 2024, 7:25:08 PMJan 29
keithr0 wrote:
> The tennis and the cricket are finished, unfortunately they are replaced
> by Idol and MAFS. You win some, you lose some.

and now there is Tipping Point Australia. Who the fuck thought we needed
that? I wouldn't watch it if I were in a nursing home.

keithr0

Jan 30, 2024, 4:51:23 AMJan 30
On 29/01/2024 6:48 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> keithr0 <us...@account.invalid> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> keithr0 <us...@account.invalid> wrote

>>>  I never watch any sport, ever.
>
>> The Dakar was good,
>
> Nope.

Only in your rather worthless opinion

>> but there is a wait until the F1 season gets going.
>
> Its shit too.

Only in your rather worthless opinion

>>>  I never watch shit like that either.
>
>> No-one with more than half a brain does

>>> During this year's TV dead zone, I have been
>>> binging on Australia Story which I havent
>>> watched for year, currently back to 2020.
>
>>> And the murder docos on 9, American Monsters
>>> and Swamp Murder series arent too bad. Almost
>>> every single of on the talking heads have immense
>>> multiple chins tho.
>
>> There's stuff on the streaming channelsworth watching like "Slow  horses"
>
> Didnt care for it myself.

Having read the books, I rather enjoy it.

> I do like Grant Designs etc.

I used to but it got samey and haven't bothered with it for ages.

>> and I'm currently re-watching the BBC DVDs of "Tinker,tailor,
>> soldier, spy" and "Smilies people". Old but classic.
>
> I can't what most repeats. I have watched Foyle's war more
> than once, but can't manage that MI6 series again.

Foyles war was OK but, I'm not bothered to watch it again

> Nemesis on the ABC should be worth watching.

I thought it was

> Who do you think you are is always worth
> watching but I havent got back to it yet.

Watched a few but can't be bothered with it unless it's somebody that
I'm interested it.

Rod Speed

Jan 30, 2024, 11:09:47 AMJan 30
keithr0 <us...@account.invalid> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

<reams of your shit flushed where it belongs>

>> Nemesis on the ABC should be worth watching.

> I thought it was

Yeah, amazing how candid they can get them to be.

Interesting that Abbott and Credlin bared their arses at the program'

All pollys are completely fucking useless.

ScoMo was surprisingly credible.

Interesting how a few complete unknowns were surprisingly influential.