IQ3 problem

Oz Noodle

Dec 4, 2022, 7:41:01 AM12/4/22
Hi.

I am having problems Recording programmes via the Foxtel App.

Previously, I had an IQ2 and it always worked properly. I clicked "Record" via the App. It then showed me it would be a show would be recorded and also visible in the IQ2 Planner.

I just recently had an IQ3 installed.

Now, whenever I click "Record" via the App, it says "Record" on the App but it both doesn't show anything on the IQ3 Scheduler, nor does it actually Record the programme.

Foxtel support were useless.

Has anyone had this before?

Any ideas how to fix this?