Big Brother VIP

Falscher Bruce

Oct 30, 2021, 5:06:33 AM10/30/21
faark, princess Markle's stepbrother, never heard of him before...
classy TV shows are pretty hard to find nowadays

Trevor Wilson

Oct 30, 2021, 2:43:32 PM10/30/21
On 30/10/2021 8:06 pm, Falscher Bruce wrote:
> faark, princess Markle's stepbrother, never heard of him before...
> classy TV shows are pretty hard to find nowadays

**ABC and SBS present the odd classy show. You'll find very slim
pickings on the commercial channels. Dunno why anyone would bother with
Big Brother.

Max

Nov 2, 2021, 12:13:01 AM11/2/21
I'm gonna give it a go. I just finished The Block, so it's a nice
transition into BB.

Trevor Wilson

Nov 3, 2021, 4:28:14 PM11/3/21
**Dunno why anyone would bother with The Block either.

keithr0

Nov 3, 2021, 9:46:38 PM11/3/21
The block used to be quite a good reno show, but now it has jumped the
shark. Useless contestants, judges who value presentation over
substance, and artificial drama.

Big Brother and its imitators like the shagfest Love Island were eaten
by the shark years ago.

Trevor Wilson

Nov 8, 2021, 1:32:46 PM11/8/21
**Yep. I did find that contestants in the jungle show reasonably
entertaining for a couple of seasons. This was, far and away, the best
reality TV show ever made:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0377024/?ref_=fn_al_tt_3

A brilliant concept.

And this was a seriously good parody of reality TV:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3314218/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_5

I suspect that it portrays much of what goes on quite accurately.