do we need more "shiny floor tv shows"?

bru...@topmail.co.nz

Sep 1, 2020, 3:50:02 AM9/1/20
I heard Todd Kenny on the radio claiming this is what Oz needs to recover
from COVID depression. I think he wants another seriers of Dancing With The Stars.

Jeßus

Sep 1, 2020, 6:11:22 PM9/1/20
On Tue, 1 Sep 2020 00:50:01 -0700 (PDT), bru...@topmail.co.nz wrote:

>I heard Todd Kenny on the radio claiming this is what Oz needs to recover
>from COVID depression. I think he wants another seriers of Dancing With The Stars.

Do we even need TV at all?

Computer Nerd Kev

Sep 1, 2020, 8:52:14 PM9/1/20
Definitely, but "shiny floor" shows I can do without.

Though I guess there's going to be a drought of travel shows
given that all the borders are closed, so they'll have to find
something to fill the void (or just show repeats).

--
__ __