democracy works! Ukraine wins Eurovision by record margin!!

Nomen Nescio

May 15, 2022, 1:21:39 AM5/15/22
public vote = 439 points!
the previous highest in 2018 was 319 points!
Russia must not be allowed back until Putin is deposed.

Petzl

May 15, 2022, 2:48:09 AM5/15/22
The reports I have is Putin has been poisoned already shiting blood.
His family now need seeking out and killed, including grand children.
Even media is reporting
<https://nypost.com/2022/05/14/russias-vladimir-putin-ill-with-blood-cancer-secret-recording/>
https://tinyurl.com/y6cv5x9v
Should make Biden and his cronies worriedl, both the same!
--
Petzl
Stalin has decreed that murder is a capitalist disease; there is no

"Our" government and media decree that this "secular multiculturalism
paradise" does not have immigrant crime and remove anyone stating
different!.

Rod Speed

May 15, 2022, 5:24:56 AM5/15/22
Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
> Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote

>> public vote = 439 points!
>> the previous highest in 2018 was 319 points!
>> Russia must not be allowed back until Putin is deposed.

> The reports I have is Putin has been poisoned already shiting blood.

Just because some fool claims something...

> His family now need seeking out and killed, including grand children.

Makes no sense. That might see him nuke the northern hemisphere.

> Even media is reporting

Just because some fool journo claims something...
Only in your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fantasyland.