ad with seagulls

Max

Jul 10, 2020, 11:04:01 PM7/10/20
https://youtu.be/GncMHhxkaFo

This ad depicts seagulls eating a pie. If I believe this is harming
animals, is there a way to make a complaint about the ad?

Are there any laws that prevent harm to animals in the making of ads or
television shows?

Sylvia Else

Jul 10, 2020, 11:09:23 PM7/10/20
These birds probably stopped on their way to the local rubbish tip to
sample the delights there, so I doubt you'll be able to demonstrate that
they suffered any harm.

Intentionally poisoning wildlife is unlawful. Giving them food is not,
even if isn't the kind of food they naturally eat if humans didn't exist.

Sylvia.

Dechucka

Jul 10, 2020, 11:23:07 PM7/10/20
If there isn't there should be. I look forward to mass arrests at Surf
Beach, Kiama, among others, as people feed chips to the silver gulls

Rod Speed

Jul 11, 2020, 1:27:05 AM7/11/20
Max <m...@val.morgan> wrote

> https://youtu.be/GncMHhxkaFo

> This ad depicts seagulls eating a pie. If I believe this is harming
> animals, is there a way to make a complaint about the ad?

Yep.

> Are there any laws that prevent harm to animals
> in the making of ads or television shows?

Yep, nothing special about ads or TV shows.

Peter Jason

Jul 11, 2020, 3:34:18 AM7/11/20
Indeed we should be concerned. The poor birds are ingesting trans
fats!

Dechucka

Jul 11, 2020, 3:39:27 AM7/11/20
I'm taking you to the anti discrimination court. TRANS FATS indeed, a
pies sexuality and weight is not something to mock!!!!!

Jeßus

Jul 11, 2020, 6:20:56 PM7/11/20
Fuck, you must be bored to spend your days nymshifting/posting inane
questions, year in and out.

Max

Jul 11, 2020, 8:39:38 PM7/11/20
I have kept the same nym/name for 5 years.

Rod Speed

Jul 11, 2020, 10:32:50 PM7/11/20

"Jeßus" <j...@j.net> wrote in message
They arent all the same person, stupid.

Jeßus

Jul 12, 2020, 3:07:57 AM7/12/20
So they're not all the same stupid person, oh, incontinent one?
Golly.

keithr0

Jul 12, 2020, 9:09:27 AM7/12/20

Rod Speed

Jul 12, 2020, 3:32:50 PM7/12/20

"Jeßus" <j...@j.net> wrote in message
You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

Peter Jason

Jul 12, 2020, 9:40:57 PM7/12/20
On Sat, 11 Jul 2020 17:39:20 +1000, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
Ha! I'm skipping town, so there!

bru...@topmail.co.nz

Jul 13, 2020, 7:21:43 AM7/13/20
On Sunday, July 12, 2020 at 9:09:27 PM UTC+8, keithr0 wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhuMLpdnOjY

I think Marty Feldman did a cover of that song.
Do you remember a Two Ronnies sketch about shooting seagulls from a cruise ship?

Peter Jason

Jul 20, 2020, 5:34:31 PM7/20/20
On Sun, 12 Jul 2020 23:09:22 +1000, keithr0 <us...@account.invalid>
wrote:
What a cop out! I expected a lecture on how to poison those flying
rats. Rat poison? Snail bait? Thallium? Plutonium biscuits? Roundup?