The Loop

Trevor Wilson

May 15, 2022, 4:14:13 PM5/15/22
Watching Bosch got me to thinking about that old (ca. 2006) comedy: The
Loop:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0460655/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_8

I'd like to watch it again.

I can't locate it on Pirate Bay, nor anywhere else. Does anyone know
where I can download the two seasons?

Peter Jason

May 15, 2022, 5:19:35 PM5/15/22

Computer Nerd Kev

May 15, 2022, 7:32:30 PM5/15/22
I think it's pretty obvious that they're simply burning downloaded
movies onto DVD and selling them illegally.

DVDs are also on Ebay for that matter:
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/274338683312

But I doubt that's what he's after. Personally I still buy stuff
on (legit) DVD when it's available, so I don't know about finding
this stuff for illegal downloads. Except old documentaries that
never make it to DVD, and are often just on YouTube.

It would be nice if there was a way to use the torrent links
supplied at the Internet Archive though, as downloading from their
servers has become quite slow. Unfortunately the stuff I'm after
doesn't seem popular enough for there to ever be any seeds. YouTube
are rate-limiting downloads again now too. I recently tried EDonkey
with marginally (but not enough) more success.

--
__ __
#_ < |\| |< _#

keithr0

May 16, 2022, 1:04:56 AM5/16/22
If it's the Bosch that I'm thinking of (detective series based on the
Michael Connolly books), I really don't see the connection.

Trevor Wilson

May 16, 2022, 1:14:14 AM5/16/22
**Yeah, sorry about that. Mimi Rogers stars in both series. She was
brilliant in The Loop.

keithr0

May 16, 2022, 5:25:38 AM5/16/22
OK, I didn't know that, I have only seen a few of the Bosch episodes,
but I've read all the books.

Trevor Wilson

May 16, 2022, 5:36:20 AM5/16/22
**I've seen all the Bosch eps and read none of the books. The TV series
is brilliant. Possibly the best US cop drama made. Mimi Rogers is, as
usual, very good indeed.

I must read the books. The author is, apparently, pretty rigid in his
demands on how the series is made. It shows.