Hitler documentaries on SBS

BW

Jan 4, 2013, 8:38:46 AM1/4/13
will they ever end?

Kelpie

Jan 5, 2013, 12:06:58 AM1/5/13
On Saturday, January 5, 2013 12:38:46 AM UTC+11, BW wrote:
> will they ever end?

They usually end at around 2230 just before the evening news update.

HTH.

No One You Know

Jan 5, 2013, 1:06:53 AM1/5/13
On Fri, 4 Jan 2013 05:38:46 -0800 (PST), BW <bru...@topmail.co.nz>
wrote:

>will they ever end?

I aggree, they should think about cutting the poor guy some slack. The
way they always carry on you'd think he was a deranged, psychotic
mass-murderer.....

Brad

Jan 5, 2013, 1:53:42 AM1/5/13
On Jan 5, 5:06 pm, No One You Know <no-...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Jan 2013 05:38:46 -0800 (PST), BW <bruc...@topmail.co.nz>
> wrote:
>
> >will they ever end?
>
> I aggree, they should think about cutting the poor guy some slack. The
> way they always carry on you'd think he was a deranged, psychotic
> mass-murderer.....

I suppose you just had to get to know him better.

Jeßus

Jan 5, 2013, 2:08:07 AM1/5/13
On Sat, 05 Jan 2013 17:06:53 +1100, No One You Know <no-...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Jealous much? Jewish you were that famous...

No One You Know

Jan 5, 2013, 2:08:58 AM1/5/13
On Fri, 4 Jan 2013 22:53:42 -0800 (PST), Brad <brad...@gmail.com>
wrote:
He apparently liked dogs and babies (as long as the latter were Ayran
ones).

Trevor

Jan 5, 2013, 2:44:20 AM1/5/13

"No One You Know" <no-...@gmail.com> wrote in message
And there's certainly been no shortage of them :-(

Trevor.

felix_unger

Jan 5, 2013, 3:29:05 AM1/5/13
Hitler was a drug addict..

--
rgds,

Pete
-------
“If Julia is the answer, then what was the stupid question?!”

"If the WORLD as a whole cut ALL emissions tomorrow, the average temperature of the planet's not going to drop for several hundred years, perhaps over on thousand years" - Tim Flannery, Climate Commissioner

Dechucka

Jan 6, 2013, 1:37:57 AM1/6/13

"BW" <bru...@topmail.co.nz> wrote in message
> will they ever end?

Goodwin's Law you lose

hislop

Jan 7, 2013, 9:32:49 PM1/7/13
On 5/01/2013 7:29 PM, felix_unger wrote:
> On 05-January-2013 5:53 PM, Brad wrote:
>> On Jan 5, 5:06 pm, No One You Know <no-...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I aggree, they should think about cutting the poor guy some slack. The
>>> way they always carry on you'd think he was a deranged, psychotic
>>> mass-murderer.....
>> I suppose you just had to get to know him better.
>
> Hitler was a drug addict..

He was a vegetarian non-smoker, and probably believed everyone should
live in high rises too, like the other neo-Nazi political party today.

AStext

Jan 7, 2013, 10:44:22 PM1/7/13
to Dechucka
That's Godwin's law, so you lose.

felix_unger

Jan 8, 2013, 2:57:20 AM1/8/13
Are you trying to say he wasn't a drug addict?

--
rgds,

Pete
-------
�If Julia is the answer, then what was the stupid question?!�

bru...@topmail.co.nz

Jul 30, 2020, 5:17:14 AM7/30/20
On Saturday, January 5, 2013 at 3:44:20 PM UTC+8, Trevor wrote:

> And there's certainly been no shortage of them :-(
>
> Trevor.

and 7 years later, still going: tonight it's "Hitler's Supercars"

Computer Nerd Kev

Jul 30, 2020, 7:33:20 PM7/30/20
bru...@topmail.co.nz wrote:
> On Saturday, January 5, 2013 at 3:44:20 PM UTC+8, Trevor wrote:
>>
>> And there's certainly been no shortage of them :-(
>
> and 7 years later, still going: tonight it's "Hitler's Supercars"

Followed by one about his last days in the bunker as I remember,
though I didn't watch them.

The era of the best WWII docos has past because so many of the
veterans have died now that there are far fewer to interview. They'll
keep on being made until there's an even bigger war though.

My favourite WWII doco series is "The Secret War", by the BBC from
the 1970s. It covers the top secret development of crucial new
technologies during the war. So many technologies that are now
fundamental to the modern world really got their start back then, and
it's amazing what they came up with.

--
__ __
#_ < |\| |< _#

Peter Jason

Apr 11, 2022, 5:19:54 PM4/11/22
Of course colorization and modern enhancement methods will keep them
coming.
WWI-film docos benefit from colorization, and archives from Eastern
Europe after the Soviet period adds to the overall supply. Who knows
what lies in dusty attics after the old ones die.

Max

Apr 11, 2022, 7:35:20 PM4/11/22
Docos not in wide screen will probably not be aired anymore.