Telstra/Bigpond

felix_unger

Dec 21, 2015, 7:22:00 PM12/21/15

they have certainly lifted their game. amazing what competition will do
isn't it.

--
rgds,

Pete
-------
Anti-Racist is a Code Word for Anti-White,
Diversity, multiculturalism, inclusive society, are all code words for White Genocide!
http://thereligionofpeace.com
http://pamelageller.com/
http://ausnet.info/islam/lakemba.html
the picture that shocked the world!.. http://ausnet.info/islam/hypocrisy.jpg
"No need for concern. Only 5-10% of muslims are extremists. In 1940 only 7% of Germans were Nazis. How did that turn out?"
"ISIS's actions represent no faith, least of all the Muslim faith"
-Barack Obama, idiotic President and Grand Imam of the USA

Rod Speed

Dec 22, 2015, 12:00:32 AM12/22/15
felix_unger <m...@nothere.biz> wrote

> they have certainly lifted their game. amazing what competition will do
> isn't it.

Still nothing like the best to use.

XR8 Sprintless

Dec 22, 2015, 12:18:17 AM12/22/15
Not even close. Others are much better. Though they have dropped their
very high prices now that there is some decent competition.

felix_unger

Dec 22, 2015, 12:39:46 AM12/22/15
so who's the 'best to use'? in your humble opinion of course..

felix_unger

Dec 22, 2015, 12:42:37 AM12/22/15
On 22-December-2015 4:18 PM, XR8 Sprintless wrote:
> On 22/12/2015 2:55 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
>> felix_unger <m...@nothere.biz> wrote
>>
>>> they have certainly lifted their game. amazing what competition will
>>> do isn't it.
>>
>> Still nothing like the best to use.
>
> Not even close. Others are much better.

please enlighten 'us'..

> Though they have dropped their very high prices now that there is some
> decent competition.

Petzl

Dec 22, 2015, 1:45:56 AM12/22/15
On Tue, 22 Dec 2015 16:39:39 +1100, felix_unger <m...@nothere.biz>
wrote:

>On 22-December-2015 3:55 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
>> felix_unger <m...@nothere.biz> wrote
>>
>>> they have certainly lifted their game. amazing what competition will
>>> do isn't it.
>>
>> Still nothing like the best to use.
>
>so who's the 'best to use'? in your humble opinion of course..

The ONLY way I could get my copperwire fixed was to sign up to Telstra
That way the service manager could send SELECTED telecom "repairmen"
Since 1984 I NEVER had a working reliable phone!
Must of had a 1000 or so "repairers" (mainly from Arabia)
I actually left Telstra to se if someone else could fix the line!
Only after getting the "service mangers" number from local paper, a
HUGE number of locals had same problem (going from one provider did
nothing except empty your bank account)
When the selected team of two arrived fixed in less than ten minutes!
The line was wired wrong!
--
Petzl

Rod Speed

Dec 22, 2015, 1:51:35 AM12/22/15

"felix_unger" <m...@nothere.biz> wrote in message
> On 22-December-2015 3:55 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
>> felix_unger <m...@nothere.biz> wrote
>>
>>> they have certainly lifted their game. amazing what competition will do
>>> isn't it.
>>
>> Still nothing like the best to use.

> so who's the 'best to use'?

Really depends on where you are and how you use it.

I like dodo, they resell Telstra so you're using the same system.

If you can get a naked service, that can be better value.

Message has been deleted

felix_unger

Dec 22, 2015, 5:18:56 AM12/22/15
I can get NBN

XR8 Sprintless

Dec 22, 2015, 6:18:49 AM12/22/15
On 22/12/2015 8:18 PM, felix_unger wrote:
> On 22-December-2015 5:51 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
>>

>> "felix_unger" <m...@nothere.biz> wrote in message

>>> so who's the 'best to use'?
>>
>> Really depends on where you are and how you use it.
>>
>> I like dodo, they resell Telstra so you're using the same system.
>>
>> If you can get a naked service, that can be better value.
>
> I can get NBN

Nothing wrong with Internode or you could try Belong. I have both
running a dual wan router with fallover.

Rod Speed

Dec 22, 2015, 1:27:48 PM12/22/15

> On 22-December-2015 5:51 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
>>

>> "felix_unger" <m...@nothere.biz> wrote in message

>>> so who's the 'best to use'?
>>
>> Really depends on where you are and how you use it.
>>
>> I like dodo, they resell Telstra so you're using the same system.
>>
>> If you can get a naked service, that can be better value.
>
> I can get NBN

That is an even simpler choice because they are all reselling the same
thing.

I haven't had a close look at who has the best offer with the NBN.

Haven't seen enough using that to say much about who does it best
either, just seen one who went with TPG get pretty comprehensively
fucked over on the speed at which the NBN service was provided but
with it being less than clear how much of that was due to the NBN
and how much of it was due to TPG. Its fine now, just took much
longer than it should have.

Lucifer

Apr 27, 2019, 9:21:39 AM4/27/19
On Tue, 22 Dec 2015 18:08:52 +1100, Jeßus <j...@invalid.lan> wrote:

>On Tue, 22 Dec 2015 17:45:47 +1100, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Since 1984 I NEVER had a working reliable phone!
>>Must of had a 1000 or so "repairers" (mainly from Arabia)
>
>LOL.

I have a newspaper clipping which describes Cottesloe's
switch from manual to automatic. It is dated Jan 1930.

Jeßus

Apr 27, 2019, 9:55:47 PM4/27/19
Still amuses me that Petzl referred to Arabia.

Petzl

Apr 27, 2019, 10:43:35 PM4/27/19
Well most were, even dressed in a dirty smelly bath type robe, beard
no moustache dirty baby diaper on head
--
Petzl
For over 1,400 years or the beginning of Islam AD 622 year one of

Mohammad was Islams first "refugee", killing/enslaving/killing
everyone in Jewish city he fled too and welcomed him!

The major majority of "refugees" in the world are still Islamic,
https://petzlx.wordpress.com/2018/06/20/stealth-trojan-horse-islamic-invasion/

Jeßus

Apr 27, 2019, 11:37:42 PM4/27/19
On Sun, 28 Apr 2019 12:43:33 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 28 Apr 2019 08:18:56 +0700, Jeßus <j...@j.net> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 27 Apr 2019 23:21:32 +1000, Lucifer
>><LuciferMo...@bigpond.com> wrote:

>>>I have a newspaper clipping which describes Cottesloe's
>>>switch from manual to automatic. It is dated Jan 1930.
>>
>>Still amuses me that Petzl referred to Arabia.
>
>Well most were, even dressed in a dirty smelly bath type robe, beard
>no moustache dirty baby diaper on head

'Arabia'. I guess to you Asia is still the Orient, and Britain still
rules the waves.

And something tells me they're better people than you are. Much
better.

Petzl

Apr 28, 2019, 12:04:55 AM4/28/19
I've been to Saudi Arabia/middle east
and love the Orient Chinese asians non-Moslems
Also UK
know what I'm talking about only Moslems are the problem all cases

Lucifer

Jun 26, 2020, 7:47:12 AM6/26/20
On Tue, 22 Dec 2015 11:21:53 +1100, felix_unger <m...@nothere.biz>
wrote:

>they have certainly lifted their game. amazing what competition will do
>isn't it.

At present they are uncontactable.

Lucifer

Jun 26, 2020, 7:49:14 AM6/26/20
wrote:

>Anti-Racist is a Code Word for Anti-White,
>Diversity, multiculturalism, inclusive society, are all code words for White Genocide!

Both true. Too many wiggers.

Jeßus

Jun 26, 2020, 6:53:58 PM6/26/20
Hmm.

Petzl

Jun 26, 2020, 8:41:16 PM6/26/20
They claim because of Covid-19
When I needed a Modem they posted it?
So still run by Telecom unemployables who connect you up don't have to
come near you?
--
Petzl
Good lawyers know the law