Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

Lisa Wilkinson

閲覧: 19 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Max

未読、
2017/10/17 4:40:242017/10/17
To:
Was Lisa Wilkinson's departure from Nine triggered by Weinstein?

bru...@topmail.co.nz

未読、
2017/10/17 5:27:342017/10/17
To:
On Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 4:40:24 PM UTC+8, Max wrote:
> Was Lisa Wilkinson's departure from Nine triggered by Weinstein?

No because she wanted to be paid the same as Karl. Various reports claim
his paycheck is 2 or 3 million per year.
The Torygraph said he got 1.5 million and Lisa 0.7 million back in 2015.
Will be interesting to see the list of ABC/SBS highest paid. I am sure
they are well below what 7 and 9 dish out.

felix

未読、
2017/10/17 8:30:162017/10/17
To:
On 17/10/2017 8:27 PM, bru...@topmail.co.nz wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 4:40:24 PM UTC+8, Max wrote:
>> Was Lisa Wilkinson's departure from Nine triggered by Weinstein?
> No because she wanted to be paid the same as Karl.

yeah, and she went to channel ten. silly girl.

--
https://www.coalitionformarriage.com.au/
http://bernardgaynor.com.au/

Clocky

未読、
2017/10/17 10:31:462017/10/17
To:
On 17/10/2017 8:30 PM, felix wrote:
> On 17/10/2017 8:27 PM, bru...@topmail.co.nz wrote:
>> On Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 4:40:24 PM UTC+8, Max wrote:
>>> Was Lisa Wilkinson's departure from Nine triggered by Weinstein?
>> No because she wanted to be paid the same as Karl.
>
> yeah, and she went to channel ten. silly girl.
>
>> Various reports claim
>> his paycheck is 2 or 3 million per year.
>> The Torygraph said he got 1.5 million and Lisa 0.7 million back in 2015.
>> Will be interesting to see the list of ABC/SBS highest paid. I am sure
>> they are well below what 7 and 9 dish out.

I would rather volunteer at the tip shop than work with that fuckwit Karl.

bru...@topmail.co.nz

未読、
2017/10/18 1:36:232017/10/18
To:
On Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 8:30:16 PM UTC+8, felix wrote:

> yeah, and she went to channel ten. silly girl.

I guess CBS (Ten's new owner) was willing to pay her. They are losing Fox
content because the Murdochs threw a tanty, and need something to draw in
more viewers.

felix

未読、
2017/10/18 1:59:332017/10/18
To:
She's going to co-host the project apparently

Max

未読、
2017/10/18 5:30:142017/10/18
To:
On 18/10/2017 5:00 PM, felix wrote:
> On 18/10/2017 4:36 PM, bru...@topmail.co.nz wrote:
>> On Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 8:30:16 PM UTC+8, felix wrote:
>>> yeah, and she went to channel ten. silly girl.
>> I guess CBS (Ten's new owner) was willing to pay her. They are losing Fox
>> content because the Murdochs threw a tanty, and need something to draw in
>> more viewers.
>

> She's going to co-host the project apparently

Is Carrie Bickmore stepping down?

Clocky

未読、
2017/10/18 5:58:372017/10/18
To:
Does Wilkinson draw in more viewers? I don't watch morning TV (or much
commercial TV in general actually) but what I so special about Wilkinson?

FMurtz

未読、
2017/10/18 8:38:392017/10/18
To:
No, she seems to be just diluting the pool (all take turns ??), and
there are reports that she will be the highest paid on the show

felix

未読、
2017/10/18 8:51:222017/10/18
To:
beats me

Max

未読、
2017/10/18 22:14:042017/10/18
To:
On 18/10/2017 8:58 PM, Clocky wrote:
She's quite a good interviewer, as far as light interviews go.

Trevor

未読、
2017/10/18 22:25:142017/10/18
To:
On 18/10/2017 1:31 AM, Clocky wrote:
> On 17/10/2017 8:30 PM, felix wrote:
>>> No because she wanted to be paid the same as Karl.
>>
>> yeah, and she went to channel ten. silly girl.

Depends on the contract terms, but at least Ten have a future since the
buyout. Still I hope it backfires on her. :-)

>>> Various reports claim
>>> his paycheck is 2 or 3 million per year.
>>> The Torygraph said he got 1.5 million and Lisa 0.7 million back in 2015.
>>> Will be interesting to see the list of ABC/SBS highest paid. I am sure
>>> they are well below what 7 and 9 dish out.

Nobody at the ABC or SBS, including the CEO, gets as much as Karl.
personally I'd pay him money to go away!

> I would rather volunteer at the tip shop than work with that fuckwit Karl.

I think I could manage it for $700k+ a year. In fact it would be better
to work with Karl, because ANYONE looks good in comparison!
What I find amazing is that just because some fuckwit exec thinks Karl
is worth anything, let alone $1.5million, then Lisa thinks her
"abilities" are worth more than $700k. Amazing just how deluded people
become when they are on such a good thing for far too long!

Trevor.

Trevor

未読、
2017/10/18 22:27:292017/10/18
To:
On 18/10/2017 8:58 PM, Clocky wrote:

> Does Wilkinson draw in more viewers? I don't watch morning TV (or much
> commercial TV in general actually) but what I so special about Wilkinson?

Nothing at all, other than she is better than Karl. Impossible not to be
of course.

Trevor

alvey

未読、
2017/10/22 20:06:402017/10/22
To:
On Wed, 18 Oct 2017 17:58:34 +0800, Clocky wrote:

> Does Wilkinson draw in more viewers? I don't watch morning TV (or much
> commercial TV in general actually) but what I so special about Wilkinson?

Having never seen her I can't say. However, I still dislike her. Anyone who
shares a bed with that sporting bigot and all-round big head Peter
Fitzsimons is not somebody to be respected or admired.

alvey

felix

未読、
2017/10/26 20:41:472017/10/26
To:
that's true

> Trevor.

Trevor

未読、
2017/10/26 23:36:282017/10/26
To:
Even worse, the latest figures indicate Karl is on ~$2Million a year,
Lisa was on $1.5Million a year PLUS her endorsements. Apparently Lisa is
to now get FOUR times as much as Carrie Bickmore to do "The Project".
Carrie is worth far more than Lisa surely? IF I actually watched the
project, Lisa would make me turn off! I simply can't imagine anybody who
doesn't watch it now, watching it *because* of Lisa. And if not, then
just another $2Million a year wasted by a network who has a proven track
record of failure!

Trevor.

bru...@topmail.co.nz

未読、
2017/10/27 3:30:312017/10/27
To:
On Friday, October 27, 2017 at 11:36:28 AM UTC+8, Trevor wrote:

> Even worse, the latest figures indicate Karl is on ~$2Million a year,
> Lisa was on $1.5Million a year PLUS her endorsements. Apparently Lisa is
> to now get FOUR times as much as Carrie Bickmore to do "The Project".
> Carrie is worth far more than Lisa surely? IF I actually watched the
> project, Lisa would make me turn off! I simply can't imagine anybody who
> doesn't watch it now, watching it *because* of Lisa. And if not, then
> just another $2Million a year wasted by a network who has a proven track
> record of failure!

Media Watch had an interesting breakdown of Lisa's income. She got a
six-figure sum from Huffington Post for doing very little in return.
How can they afford to waste money like FTA?

Clocky

未読、
2017/10/27 13:07:162017/10/27
To:
Another interesting note is the question of pay parity, that Lisa did
not deserve to get paid the same as Karl because Karl does much more
then Lisa ever did for Nine.

Interesting too that Lisa is also getting paid four times as much as the
current project stars - so much for pay parity then.

Max

未読、
2017/10/27 21:36:082017/10/27
To:
The Project is need for a shake up. Can't believe people actually watch it.

Trevor

未読、
2017/10/28 2:35:202017/10/28
To:
On 28/10/2017 4:07 AM, Clocky wrote:
> Another interesting note is the question of pay parity, that Lisa did
> not deserve to get paid the same as Karl because Karl does much more
> then Lisa ever did for Nine.

Only in their minds of course. I turn the channel when either of them
comes on! Very few Australian TV hosts are worth more than minimum wage
IMO. Shows are ruined far more often by bad media personalities than are
improved by good ones. Of course the moronic media execs on even bigger
salaries are to blame. :-(

> Interesting too that Lisa is also getting paid four times as much as the
> current project stars - so much for pay parity then.

Pay parity is feminist BS. Last figures I saw indicated women work on
average less hours than men, and less than their average incomes would
indicate. Then there is the fact the richest person in Australia, Gina
Rinehart's income, is not taken into account because it is not salary.
All I can do is smile every time a woman earning ten times as much as
me, complains to ME how women earn less than men! :-(
(And in Lisa's case it would be ~100 times for doing what even a chimp
like Karl can do! :-(
Where are all the female models complaining how much less male models
earn I wonder? Or female tennis players arguing they should play 5 sets
now they get the same prize money as men? Or women demanding pay parity
for all, everyone to get minimum wage!!! :-)

Trevor.

Trevor

未読、
2017/10/28 2:39:322017/10/28
To:
Can't believe anyone could imagine Lisa Wilkins might be an improvement
either! Don't watch it now, certainly won't watch it when she joins!
Carrie Bickmore is FAR better IMO, but still not enough to watch crap
like that.

Trevor.

F Murtz

未読、
2017/10/28 5:40:152017/10/28
To:
I watch it, almost the most biased train wreck of a show on tv just to
see how bad it is,mainly because Bickmore is easy on the eye, I may not
on lisa's nights
新着メール 0 件