What's that song from the mitsubishi ad?

Chris

Aug 25, 2001, 9:54:09 PM8/25/01
It's cool.

Joffy

Aug 26, 2001, 3:05:33 AM8/26/01
If anyone else asks that question again, I'm going to stick their head
through the window.

Chris

Aug 26, 2001, 3:55:43 AM8/26/01

"Joffy" <joffv...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

> If anyone else asks that question again, I'm going to stick their head
> through the window.

: )

Mike Alpha

Aug 26, 2001, 6:32:07 AM8/26/01

Joffy <joffv...@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> If anyone else asks that question again, I'm going to stick their head
> through the window.

My sentiments exactly!!

I wonder if there is some way to put up a permanent post at the head of the
NG list with a header that read. " The song from the Misubishi TV ads is -
You Get What You Give - New Radicals....NOW PISS OFF!". Maybe if you set
your clock 6 months ahead and post it, it'll be there for the next 6
months?!?

Mike

John D Leister

Aug 26, 2001, 8:32:36 AM8/26/01
Chris wrote:

> It's cool.

This is by far the most asked question in this newsgroup.

The song is "The music's in you" and before I was told who
it was that sung it I thought it was the rolling stones.

For some reason the guy's voice reminds me of Mick Jagger

--
John D. Leister

Running to my mailbox at:
joh...@senet.com.au

My Web Page
http://users.senet.com.au/~johndk/index.htm

MSN Messenger John...@hotmail.com
ICQ Number 127703673

Farph Huccsaik

Aug 26, 2001, 11:09:39 AM8/26/01
On Sun, 26 Aug 2001 01:54:09 GMT, "Chris" <m...@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

>It's cool.

It's "Squeeze my Deeds" by Honk the Yard Poodle

---
Farph Huccsaik
flayedra...@icqmail.com
All Your Base Are Belong To Us

John D Leister

Aug 26, 2001, 11:52:19 AM8/26/01
John D Leister wrote:

> Chris wrote:
>
> > It's cool.
>
> This is by far the most asked question in this newsgroup.
>
> The song is "The music's in you" and before I was told who
> it was that sung it I thought it was the rolling stones.
>
> For some reason the guy's voice reminds me of Mick Jagger

Oops I stuffed up it's actually called "You Get What You Give"
and it's by a group called The New Radicals

Chris

Aug 26, 2001, 7:35:56 PM8/26/01

"Farph Huccsaik" <fa...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> On Sun, 26 Aug 2001 01:54:09 GMT, "Chris" <m...@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
>
> >It's cool.
>
> It's "Squeeze my Deeds" by Honk the Yard Poodle

Are those guys still around? I liked some of their earlier stuff.

Trevor Gensch

Aug 26, 2001, 7:38:00 PM8/26/01
Nobody really reads the posts from "Mike Alpha"
<mike_a...@DELETEhotmail.com>, so I thought I would reply to a post
they made on Sun, 26 Aug 2001 20:32:07 +1000:

> Maybe if you set
>your clock 6 months ahead and post it, it'll be there for the next 6
>months?!?

Sshhh... Matthew might read this and decide it is a good idea.

Trev.

--

"Thank you for profiting on my childhood"

Newsgroup statistics
http://www.geocities.com/newsgroupstats

Wombat

Aug 27, 2001, 4:32:30 AM8/27/01
"Trevor Gensch" <tre...@consultant.com> wrote in message

> Nobody really reads the posts from "Mike Alpha"
> <mike_a...@DELETEhotmail.com>, so I thought I would reply to a post
> they made on Sun, 26 Aug 2001 20:32:07 +1000:
>

> > Maybe if you set
> >your clock 6 months ahead and post it, it'll be there for the next 6
> >months?!?
>
> Sshhh... Matthew might read this and decide it is a good idea.

I actually tried it and my news-server wouldn't accept it - it said the
message was too old!!

:-(

Wombat

Farph Huccsaik

Aug 27, 2001, 10:52:22 AM8/27/01

I still reckon 'Hard Yards' was their best.

More info at http://www.fairding.com/honktheyardpoodle.htm

Robert Whyte

Aug 27, 2001, 6:44:52 PM8/27/01
On Sun, 26 Aug 2001 17:05:33 +1000, "Joffy" <joffv...@bigpond.com>
wrote:

> If anyone else asks that question again, I'm going to stick their head
> through the window.

Jof, have we got a video?

(:

Robert "Sideways, Neil" Whyte