Hamish McDonald

Max

Jul 18, 2021, 8:59:55 PM7/18/21
Reportedly leaving the ABC. Any idea where he is going?

Sarah Tonen

Aug 25, 2021, 3:43:41 PM8/25/21
On Mon, 19 Jul 2021 10:59:49 +1000, Max <m...@val.morgan> wrote:

>Reportedly leaving the ABC. Any idea where he is going?

Who cares? Do you really STILL watch such a redundant technology?
STILL think these reprehensible people are somehow interesting or
useful to you?

Jason Hutchens

Aug 29, 2021, 7:43:58 AM8/29/21
On Thu, 26 Aug 2021, Sarah Tonen wrote:

> Do you really STILL watch such a redundant technology?

Says the person posting on USENET :)

+ =-- -- =-- =-== === --= ---- === =- - --- = -=-- =-== = ---- -- =- =-= +
| Mr Jason Lloyd Hutchens - Indie Hacker & Procrastinator Extraordinaire |
| TMBG/IF/AMIGA/VR/RUBY/AI/VUE/ETC ~ Research/Games/Apps/Jams/Diary/More |
+- mailto:ll...@kranzky.com - @therealkranzky - https://www.kranzky.com -+
| unsolicited email advertising is treated with the contempt it deserves |

Sarah Tonen

Aug 29, 2021, 3:40:49 PM8/29/21
On Sun, 29 Aug 2021 19:43:39 +0800, Jason Hutchens <ja...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Usenet is not redundant when it comes to freedom of thought and
expression, which was obviously what I was alluding to.